Plz pray for my recheck exams result ...

Madderton

Disciple of Prayer
Plz pray for my recheck exams result or God bless me my recheck good result
😏😏 I'm so sad 😢
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jaimashi Pastor, My name is ###, and I am from ###, ###. I wanted to request your prayers for me. I appeared for the ### examination, but unfortunately, I failed in ###. I truly believe that I wrote enough to pass the exam. I also applied for rechecking, but the result still showed “No Change.”...
Replies
10
Views
226
My name is ### I wrote b2 exam in Germany. I studied so much and in the name of Jesus I pray that pls make me and my classmates to the pass the exam. I'm the only hope of my family I will only get visa through this exam ..please God bless us in the name of Jesus and power of his blood I pray .amen
Replies
11
Views
128
Dear Jesus, Thank you for giving me a part-time job with flexibility and an income to provide for my family. I pray that You will help me pass my insurance exam next Wednesday. I am not sure if I would have more time to study. Between work, looking after the kids, and keeping up with the...
Replies
16
Views
349
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,921
Messages
16,804,735
Members
650,392
Latest member
Pialkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom