Plz pray for me ### ### iam ...

Ichlande

Disciple of Prayer
Plz pray for me ### ji iam suffering from endrometrisis problem which i cannot concieved naturally.....🙏🙏🙏
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord Jesus please heal them. Father may your will be done concerning conception. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Plz pray for me ### ###, I am suffering from endrometrisis problem which I cannot conceive naturally.....🙏🙏🙏
I'm sorry to hear this, friend. Know that I'll be praying for you, asking the Lord to surround you with His peace and encourage you during this difficult time. God's best to you, friend! ((Hugs))
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Plz pray fr ### I hv severe pain unable t walk n move
Replies
11
Views
207
Plz pray for the protection and well-being of my family. Also pray that I build my confidence and pass my driving test today.
Replies
9
Views
147
Heavenly Father, I ask family protection and silent requests, in Jesus' name Amen... Thank You
Replies
11
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,116
Messages
16,796,081
Members
649,658
Latest member
Boovale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom