Plz pray for ### I want to ...

Plz pray for me i want to tell everyone now how God change my life now time to tell many peoples about salvation of God plz remember me always in your prayers

Lord, bless and use your servant to lead others to you. AMEN!
 
Plz pray for ### I want to tell everyone now how God changed ### life now time to tell many peoples about salvation of God plz remember ### always in your prayers
I prayed in Jesus name Amen.
 
Plz pray for me i want to tell everyone now how God change my life now time to tell many peoples about salvation of God plz remember me always in your prayers
Lord Jesus Christ in Your Name I believe for
This person to be blessed I believe for Baptism in the Holy Ghost. I believe for blessings in the family, friends, enemies and workplace. Praise Him Thank Him Amen and amen
 
your prayers[/QUOTE]
Lord Jesus Christ in Your Name I believe for
This person to be blessed I believe for Baptism in the Holy Ghost. I believe for blessings in the family, friends, enemies and workplace. Praise Him Thank Him Amen and amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Plz pray fr ### I hv severe pain unable t walk n move
Replies
11
Views
211
Plz pray for the protection and well-being of my family. Also pray that I build my confidence and pass my driving test today.
Replies
9
Views
148
Pray that the things that I want in life will come through.
Replies
10
Views
45
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,933
Messages
16,816,764
Members
651,092
Latest member
Rhoenwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom