Plz pray for getting healings from ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear all, please pray for getting permission for our relationship from ### family. It is an urgent matter plz pray for us.. Thanks
Replies
5
Views
161
Dear sir/madam, Greetings you all in the name of living God Jesus. My health is not good. I'm getting pain inside right side scapula heavily since ###. And I'm not able to head up and down. When I do it scapula is paining heavily and I consulted doctor, took medicine no any healing I got. I...
Replies
14
Views
348
Please pray for getting reference from nursing supervisor & HR from NICU ### for your child ### to go to UK for job thank you
Replies
8
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,795
Messages
16,815,134
Members
651,019
Latest member
Hnneoview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom