Plz Father do something good in my ###

Richa844

Humble Prayer Warrior
Plz Father do something good in my life. plz help me in every way. plz improve my financial condition. plz send some happiness in my life. love u Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please heavenly Father do something asap. My demons are beating me senseless to a point I can't even function like a regular human and I feel isolated from everyone and everything. Please send many angels to help me force my demons out. I cannot live like this. You must know this, that I cannot...
Replies
11
Views
375
Please heavenly father do something to get these demons off of me now. I don't care about anything anymore and I haven't the strength to do anything but sit here now. Please only you can do this. Get it over with. In Jesus mighty name amen
Replies
6
Views
284
Please heavenly father do something now and if I die soon from this please take ### my head demon into hell with me. In Jesus mighty name amen
Replies
8
Views
363
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,893
Messages
16,793,171
Members
649,461
Latest member
Snoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom