Plss Pray For My New Job

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello prayer warriors, I wanted to thank God and everyone who previously prayed for me when I asked for prayer to get this county job. Well, I got the job. I start in a few days. I pray for protection, for the ability to wake up early mornings without struggling, and to learn my job easily, and...
Replies
10
Views
171
I'm needing a lot of prayers for my new job. I feel overwhelmed right now and I just need strength to know that I can do ok for my job. Thank you so very much!
Replies
10
Views
171
Pray also for my new job as a business analyst and future wife who will honor God
Replies
11
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,411
Messages
16,799,577
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom