Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
pls urgently pray that the gas technician will come tonite to fix my furnace. It's an old furnace; pls pray that he can fix it fast pls pray that God can help me move to a less expensive place. I need to get rid of alot of stuff. BIG BIG SUPERNATURAL FAVOR THAT ALL excess sells asap Freedom fr/ all anxiety, worry, fear. the enemy has been giving me insomnia. Pls pray that I can trust God w/ a move and where to move For Doug to b sincerely more committed to Jesus. All physical, emotional, mental issues healed; esp @ collectn and hoarding items. For God to provide a godly spouse. thx so much. for all anxiety to leave me. pls pray that i can sleep @ nite. Supernatural door to open for God to move me.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

intercessors; pls pls pls pray that miraculously i can get hot heat fr/ gas furnace for tonite. A technician is coming over tomorrow to fix the gas furnace; pls pls pls pray that they can fix it. and for the replacement issues w/ a new gas furnace pls pray that i can clear a pathway in my...
Replies
Views
intercessors, pls pray; i fell today in my own home! i have again too much stuff. pls pray for HUGE SUPERNATURAL FAVOR THAT ALL EXCESS will sell asap or b donated. i need to downsize to a smaller place. pls pray supernaturally that GOD will supernaturally provide me w/ a better, more well lit...
Replies
Views
pls pray for a new fridge asap!! sos prayer request. old one is emitting gas smells. i'm needing/wanting to move. I HAVE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much stuff!! pls pray all excess finds favor to sell asap. I need the rite realtor to help me w/ a new place to live. pls pray for my sister...
Replies
Views
pls pray that God heals me of all physical issues: autoimmune, cardiac issues, emotional issues related to a very abusive, neglectful childhood. I need to clear a BIG PATHWAY IN MY basement; need a new hot water heater and furnace. I also need God to supernaturally move me to a new place that...
Replies
Views
thx intercesssors; i cont to need emotional healings fr/ a very insecure, violent childhood. I'm having difficulty dejunking all bc I want to hold on to "things". It's also challenging for me to complete projects on my own. Pls pray for God to help me have emotional stability; realize i can...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom