pls send us to home i dnt ...

Mamon

Servant of All
pls send us to home i dnt want to stay here pls send us to home pls God arrange 3 tickets anyhow God pls pls pls anyhow arrange 3 tickets pls we need to go home
 
Word of God says Fear not for I am with thee
God remember this person ### know every desire of her heart have Mercy on her n Fulfill all her desires according to ur Will let every stumbling blocks be Removed n let ur Name be Glorified by her life in Jesus Name Amen
 
I prayed for this and asked the Lord to grant you all your wishes in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We need help at our club every Tuesday and Thursday, They need to supervise kids during recess and help us put our materials and we don’t ha.ve any helpers yet and the workload is unbearable please pray so good sends us a helper asap
Replies
7
Views
90
Please pray for me so that my husband sends myself and my two sons to my mother's house in this vacation. My son's got holidays from 21st sep to 2nd October. My elder son ### is going for cricket coaching, so my husband is stopping us from going to ### to my mother's house from ###. Last week I...
Replies
6
Views
246
Father God, pls send Christians to boldly preach the Word of God, repentance, the way of salvation and inheriting eternal life in Your Heavenly kingdom. I pray against all evil schemes that hinders my siblings ###, ### and ### from hearing the truth of Who Jesus Christ is. I bind all evil...
Replies
9
Views
425
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,599
Messages
16,778,465
Members
648,151
Latest member
Clithor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom