J
juju
Guest
Dear loving Father, forgive all my sins, guide me in every way I ask in Jesus' name....Lord, you know all I'm going through. Lord, bless me and bless the difficult people I'm working with at ###. Thank you for all of them. Thank you for all the difficult people at ### too. Please, Lord Jesus, in your gracious name, help me to get my gratuity in Jesus' name....without any problem or without meeting Mr. ###. Lord Jesus, help me to come up in my life and Lord make me fly up like an eagle. Please help me pay all my loans in Jesus' name I ask. Lord Jesus, please help me to get a new life partner. I feel very miserable, lonely, hurt. I want to be happily married. Please help me to get my kids ### and ###. Let ###, the difficult person, be happy with his illegal wife ### as he has been for the past ### years...in Jesus' name. Help me to find someone godly and someone who will love you and my kids and me. Please in Jesus' name I ask all this humbly for I'm hurt and in need of love as a family...in Jesus' name. Amen, amen...thank you, Jesus. Amen.
