Pls pray ki m thik hojau m. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray for my relationship with ###. We have been friends for about a year and then had a falling out this past week. We had in intense conversation last night and split up for a few hours, luckily we were able to make up. I cried a lot during this time and still feel broken hearted even...
Replies
6
Views
147
Pls pray that I am awarded the uni grant that I received last academic year. Pls pray that I am awarded this grant for the fall 2026 semester and spring 2027 semester. Thank you
Replies
6
Views
111
Pls pray that I am awarded the uni grad grant that I received last academic year. Pls pray that I am awarded this grant for the fall ### semester and spring ### semester. Thank you
Replies
7
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,270
Messages
16,809,063
Members
650,679
Latest member
Buyford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom