Pls Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessedone7777

Disciple of Prayer
Father,

Please forgive me for my sins. I have sinned and unworthy of Your compassion. Father have mercy on me. Father thank You for Your daily blessings and unconditional love. You are truly amazing my Lord. Thank You.

Please unite me with him. Father You know how much I love him. Remove all fears and anxieties from me and fill me with truth. Open the lines of communication so that I hear from him. I miss him My Lord. Remove the blindfold from him. Soften his heart towards me my Lord and unite us in a loving relationship that will lead to marriage. Bring him back to me My Lord. Please Jesus Christ hear my prayer. Father please make it possible that I see him tomorrow my Lord, my God. Help me. I miss him so much And pray that I see him tomorrow my Lord. Heavenly Father please make it possible that I see him tomorrow. Please Lord hear my prayer. Father have mercy on me. In Jesus's Holy name I pray. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray for my condo unit. I have to rent it out and work on repairs. The previous tenant damaged my unit. I found someone to do wood floor repair and carpet change and gave me a quote but when I reached out I have not heard back. Pls pray that this individual is still interested in working...
Replies
11
Views
248
pls declare God's favor over my rental unit. I have been under stress with the turnaround process. The tenant badly damaged my carpet and wood floors. Pls pray that the property management's assessment of her damge goes through as well as the carept and wood floors. And that the tenant does not...
Replies
10
Views
230
Pls pray for the repairs/turnaround for my condo unit. Pls pray that the repairs move forward smoothly. That I get a reasonable price for repairs and get excellent work done by contractors. I found someone to take care of my wood floor. Pls make sure he contacts me to move this forward. Pls pray...
Replies
9
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,968
Messages
16,794,068
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom