Thank you and God bless you as you stand in prayer for me .. I have to do some tests tomorrow..pls pray that there will be no recurrence of ###.. our God is the miracle working God!!!
Pls pray for me .. there is blood with bowel movements.. I had cervical cancer in ###-###...got healed from that..the Lord Jesus healed me from that tumour .. now this rectal bleeding.. pls pray there will be no recurrence.. the Lord Jesus is always my healer! Thank you..
Pls pray for my father ### age ### ### ### he is Christian but He is under spirti of anger and depression and fear He is under attack of anger spirit he become very agrressive and abusive and very uncomfortable He is fighting at home He is Christian but not going church not allowing worship at...
pls pray to heal and mend my broken heart. pls pray that ### and I (we are friends) that we can heal ourselves and repair our relationship together; and build a better one. ### also needs to give me an apology for flaking out on me for a concert. pls pray that my heart mends becauase of past...