Pls pray for quick divorce🙏

My name is ###. My husband is in the USA and I am in India. There is so much harassment from my husband and family. We filed a case against them. I am waiting for divorce since three years but they are not responding intentionally. I am going through severe depression because of this. Please please pray for me so that I should receive a quick divorce. Please pray in the name of Jesus. Amen!🙏

Read the book of Hosea in the Bible KJV, there are promises from God for our marriages and our families found there. In Jesus put a hedge around my marriage, around my husband, turn away other lovers, restore us unto You and restore us unto each other in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Through Christ Jesus we have more power over our spouses than they have over themselves :)
 
file a case in family court. But you should have enough proof of harassment. Consult a good advocate.
You pray to God so as to give a solution for a happy life / Lord bless her Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

lord Jesus i come before your throne of grace asking for mercy, wisdom, knowledge and understanding grant me on ### a peaceful, quick and harmless divorce, lord your word said fear is not of you and no harm shall come near me through and after this process for I am your daughter help me god for...
Replies
5
Views
248
My husband is trying to divorce me due to the quality and quantity of sex he is receiving as well as the fact that I don’t have to have anal sex against my will, I don’t want to compromise and grit my teeth and endure it “for him”, but I confided in him before we married that it’s soemthing I...
Replies
9
Views
185
I am nearing 70 yrs of age, and married to a wonderful Godly woman for almost 36 years. In the last month she moved out and filed for divorce. I'm devastated and heartbroken, in tears for most of the day. I'm despondent at facing the prospect of dismantling our 35+ year marriage -- hopes and...
Replies
11
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,774
Messages
16,780,884
Members
648,333
Latest member
Ceasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom