pls pray for my ### this month ...

pls pray for my periods this month i didnt get periods on this ###th i m halfly unmarried pls get me periods i dnt want to get pregnant now becos my parents cnt suffer this type of humiliates pls help me i cnt hurt them pls help me to get periods god jesus everytime whatever i want u did all those then thistime why u dnt do anything for me jesus pls help me i m very afraid about pregnancy pls help me dnt pregnant me my parents cnt suffer this pls help me to getting periods jesus pls otherwise kill me i dnt want to live i cnt hurt my parents i m mentallly very very stressed jesus help me
I pray for your forgiveness and the Lord protect you and fulfill your wish..in Jesus name Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray that my mother signs the POA today. That she speaks clearly. She knows what she is signing. Pls help and that the POA is done correctly. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
136
Pls pray for my condo unit. It needs to have the cabinet, sink and perhaps counter moved. Pls pray that it goes smoothly so that nothing is broken/destroyed and if anything is, that the management co/HOA pays for it as they said they would I was supposed to hear from the property manager but...
Replies
6
Views
114
Pls pray for my condo unit. I have to rent it out and work on repairs. The previous tenant damaged my unit. I found someone to do wood floor repair and carpet change and gave me a quote but when I reached out I have not heard back. Pls pray that this individual is still interested in working...
Replies
11
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,274
Messages
16,797,701
Members
649,828
Latest member
Zeisor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom