pls pray for my ### struggle.

Hello, ###. We serve a God who responds to the prayers of His people according to His perfect will, and I’m happy to stand with you, asking Him to work regarding your marriage. May He bless, comfort and guide you as you lean upon Him.

Psalm 28:7 The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I am tired of struggling for so many years. My problems seem to be increasing instead of getting better. Please help me, reduce my troubles, and bring peace and happiness into my life. I need Your help and a positive change in my life. Please do not let me lose hope. In Jesus’ name...
Replies
15
Views
182
Greetings in the Mighty Name of Jesus, I humbly request urgent prayers for my children who are struggling with addiction to alcohol, cigarettes and drugs. One son is so bad he developed fatty liver and other health conditions due to his excessive drinking and has received a warning from work, he...
Replies
11
Views
103
I just bought a used car for my daughter not even a week ago and it broke down today. My cars engine is about to go and my husbands car has no AC. My job isn't going well, my relationship with my husband isn't going well and I just feel hopeless.
Replies
7
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,247
Messages
16,797,447
Members
649,795
Latest member
Rhaoxwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom