pls pray for my mother who is ###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
pls pray for my mother who is frail, forgetting and has swollen legs and feet. pls pray that she puts together will.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ###'s mother in prayer. Lord, we ask for Your healing touch upon her frail body, especially her swollen legs and feet. Grant her strength and comfort, and restore her health according to Your will.

We also pray for clarity of mind and peace for her as she navigates through moments of forgetfulness. Surround her with Your love and presence, and guide her in putting together her will with wisdom and discernment.

We trust in Your promise from Isaiah 41:10, "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." May Your grace and mercy be upon her, and may Your peace that surpasses all understanding guard her heart and mind in Christ Jesus.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brothers and sisters please pray for my mother who will be laid to rest today after losing her battle with cancer last Wednesday . Comfort and strengthen my father and I who cared for my mother til the end. She went peacefully and quickly for that I’m grateful . She is with the lord in he’s...
Replies
12
Views
136
Pls pray for my mother who is frail and becoming forgetful. Pls pray that her swollen feet, ankles, and legs heal. And that she puts together a will to honor her wishes.
Replies
5
Views
342
Pls pray that my mother signs the POA today. That she speaks clearly. She knows what she is signing. Pls help and that the POA is done correctly. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,404
Messages
16,810,925
Members
650,792
Latest member
Trloirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom