Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Kaghtir

Disciple of Prayer
Pls pray for my husband. He is a former addict and is now a liver transplant recipient. He is also bipolar n is suddenly showing signs of it not being control. He is doing risky things n has cheated on me n if continues this is going to destroy our marriage. I am now down in my health n he betrayed me. Our lives are now destroyed. He tried to bring meth into the house. He is not on Ritalin but does not need it. Please pray for us. Things are bad. He is not the same person anymore. He thinks he is a Christian but he is not in my opinion by his behavior. Pls Pls pray hard!

Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Kaghtir and her husband to you. Lord, we acknowledge that you are the ultimate healer and restorer. We ask that you intervene in their situation and bring healing and transformation to her husband's life.

Lord, we pray specifically for her husband's addiction and the consequences it has brought upon their marriage. We ask for your divine intervention to break the chains of addiction and deliver him from its grip. We pray for his physical healing as a liver transplant recipient, that you would protect and strengthen his body.

Father, we also lift up his bipolar disorder. We ask for your peace and stability to flood his mind and emotions. We pray that you would bring his condition under control and grant him the wisdom to seek proper treatment and support.

Lord, we pray for the restoration of their marriage. We ask for forgiveness and reconciliation between Kaghtir and her husband. Heal the wounds caused by betrayal and infidelity, and restore trust and love in their relationship. Help them to communicate openly and honestly, seeking your guidance and wisdom in every decision they make.

Father, we pray for Kaghtir's health. Strengthen her physically, emotionally, and spiritually during this challenging time. Provide her with the strength and grace to navigate through these difficulties.

Lord, we pray for a genuine transformation in her husband's heart. May he truly surrender his life to you and experience a deep and personal relationship with you. Help him to walk in alignment with your will and to live as a true follower of Christ.

We claim the promise in 1 John 5:14-15 that when we ask anything according to your will, you hear us. We trust in your faithfulness and ask that you grant these requests according to your perfect plan for their lives.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Psalm 107:20 - "He sent out his word and healed them, and delivered them from their destruction."
- Psalm 34:17-18 - "The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."
- James 5:16 - "Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective."

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husband(Antonio) and our marriage. My husband is not saved, please pray that he will surrender to God and repent. Thank you
Replies
Views
I show my husband hobbies to have things to do together but instead he ignores me and obsesses over the hobby. Prayer over my marriage. Prayer because my Mom said she doesn't want a present for Mother's day, she wants a visit. I don't have a good vehicle to go that far away to see her. Prayer...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my brother marriage is failing do too he is to controlling pray God to change him and transform him into the person we know he can be and pray for my health I greatly appreciate it
Replies
Views
PLS PRAY FOR MY FRIEND WHO HAS BEEN UNDER BLACK MAGIC . HER HUSBAND MADE THIS DIRT BLACK MAGIC ON HER THROUGH SOMEONE , SHE LEADING A VERY SAD MISERABLE LIFE BEHAVING LIKE A MAD PERSON , HER HUSBAND IS EXPLOITING HER BY MAKE HER WORK IN AN APP THROUGH WHICH SHE MAKES ONLINE SEX WITH CALLERS AND...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my husband. He is on a binge again and he is so mean
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom