Pls Pray For My Health

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regina

Humble Prayer Partner
I just move back to ###, I got stomach ache since then but now I got ### and back pain, all my muscle pain. Already see doctor, but I still feel pain and so weak. Please pray for ###

Sometimes really want to go back to ###
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

I pray for this request and ask that this individual receive complete healing through you. I also pray that they will receive guidance and comfort time during their time in ###.

In Jesus Name.
Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Since from two months, my health is upset, I am diabetic, hypertension and had angina, placed 2 stents in heart during oct 2024. Due to medicine side effects or some foods allergy, my face both cheeks become puffy and evenings my legs swelling(edima), my blood tests revealed slight elevation of...
Replies
11
Views
169
Jesus please help my husband at work, he is overwhelmed and has no help. Working overnight is hard enough and already a physical toll on his health. My health is not good either, and I just got very bad test results from the doctor. Please help me get better. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
120
I posted last time asking for prayers for my ct scan. The results are out and thank God that there are no enlarged lymph nodes, and my chest and abdomen results are normal or unremarkable. I have a small cyst on my abdomen/liver area and I pray that this will not grow and will be gone in Jesus’...
Replies
10
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,039
Messages
16,794,643
Members
649,599
Latest member
Lyruangalarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom