pls.pray for me that this year ###, ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me get my voice, acting job and puppet tree and start my business off small and about a year from now September October 20 27. I’m sick and tired of being abused bullied so much. I have to work out in the sun and you know I have AuDHD. My parents want me to be a...
Replies
8
Views
114
pls pray that i am awarded the uni grant for fall and spring 26-27 academic year and that i have a taship grading and that it is easy and fast and that i find another part time job 10 hours per week remote that pays well that i can do well and quickly--no stress Thank u
Replies
11
Views
140
I am ### I live in ### I have neighbors who are very wicked and godless they are selfish and inconsiderate they are living about me they are stamping on my ceiling they live above me They are deliberately stamping and making a lot of noise they are being spiteful and are out to make my life...
Replies
7
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,542
Messages
16,777,970
Members
648,104
Latest member
Astoelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom