Pls pray for me, my life and ...

Buruc

Disciple of Prayer
Pls pray for me, my life, and my husband's own is stagnant, no progress, and I'm jobless. I need a miracle job before the end of this year.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray that my nephew helps me as he said he would. He said he would paint my apartment of which I own but i have not had confirmation yet. Pls have him confirm today. Pls have us come to acceptable conditions to paint the apt adn that he follows those rules. Pls pray that he does a great job...
Replies
9
Views
142
pls pray the the property repairs go smoothly. That there is clear communication bw myself and the prop management co and that circumstances are in my favor. Pls pray that i find great repairs for great prices. My nephew said he'd help with painting, pls pray that he keeps his word, does a great...
Replies
9
Views
381
Jesus please help me my life Ho God please help me maney Jesus please give me my problem maney my wife and daughter money problem 😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏 please help me my Account no.### please help me Jesus please help me 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Replies
7
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,557
Messages
16,800,814
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom