Pls pray for me I am ###, I have had disappointments

Faith gadri

Disciple of Prayer
Pls pray for me I am ###, I have had disappointments in my relationship so want you to pray for me so that I will be bless and I Will be connected to my ### husband, I also want to you to pray for me so that my certificate and registered no will be release by ###. I want to get closer to God Almighty Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Will you please pray for me that what the enemy means for my harm by railroading me lying on me and blocking me so that I can't be successful that God turns it into a blessing for me? Will you please pray for me that I passed my new job training and that I have success in my new career? Will...
Replies
10
Views
185
I loss my mom almost 6 years ago her anniversary in heaven will be this Saturday. I am deeply sad. Every since my mom passed my life has been horrible and people treat me and others horrible and it makes me very angry. Sometimes I want to kill myself. My cat went missing when I was staying with...
Replies
10
Views
212
Sir/Madam. I am ###, I am married having wife and three children. In ### I couldn't get a money even to fill my children school fees. I am completely disappointed because of debt I am going through. I am almost to suicide because of humiliation I am going through. Kindly pray that God forgive...
Replies
8
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,733
Messages
16,814,395
Members
650,984
Latest member
Pngiushaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom