Pls pray for me as tmr i gng to write my ### exams pray that i may do it wel.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray that I may do well in my interview. I am not confident. The interview is going to be tough and I need our Lord's help to perform well. Pls pray that I may be confident and not make a fool of myself. I am feeling very anxious. Pls pray for ###.
Replies
12
Views
91
please pray that i may do great in my school test and studies and that i find someone that can meet with me in person. So far i have found people far from me. LORD this means a lot to me since you put in my heart as a child. Please provide as were ever you lead you provide. Show me this week...
Replies
11
Views
342
  • Locked
Please pray for me that I may do my upcoming exam well this week.
Replies
9
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,245
Messages
16,785,974
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom