pls pray for ### i have lots of sorrow ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshi

Disciple of Prayer
pls pray for me i have lots of sorrow in my heart no one is be with me except God I am doing my MBA I didn't write any exams properly pls God give me a good result to me my life is depends upon my results I trust you pls don't leave me I want to clear all papers pls God give good result to me by your child
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise and Continued Prayer Regarding 🕊️Video Time w/Descendent: Love Edifies, 1 Cor 8:1, Holy Spirit Edifies Youth, 1 Cor 14:1-3, even Mother, Yet Out of Love Jesus Convicts through The Holy Spirit of Ongoing Sin, "I say these things so that you may be SAVED," John 5:34, John 16:1, Jn 16:18...
Replies
11
Views
206
Continued Praise and Prayer Regarding 🕊️Video Time w/Descendent: Love Edifies, 1 Cor 8:1, Holy Spirit Edifies Youth, 1 Cor 14:1-3, even Mother, Yet Out of Love Jesus Convicts through The Holy Spirit of Ongoing Sin, "I say these things so that you may be SAVED," John 5:34, John 16:1, Jn 16:18...
Replies
12
Views
217
Pls pray that I have lots of boyfriends I am tired of being unloved
Replies
4
Views
376
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,975
Messages
16,817,117
Members
651,106
Latest member
Jnkeilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom