God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
Oh Father, We stand in the gap and intercede for this request that only You can handle. Please perform a miracle in their behalf based upon the very stripes that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ took upon His back and the precious blood He shed before He ever even went to that terrible cross. We know these truths from Your Word and claim them according to 1Peter 2:24. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
Sir I got fever. and I don't have any job pls pray for my family and me sir. if I want to do job means some problem come sir. and my health is not good like typhoid fever sir. pray for my family sir. tq. and for a good job.
Today was a n up and down issue day my great nephew has listed his job pray he gets the job he's going to an interview in the am I pray for my family 🙏 help us find Peace and we all need a financial blessing or breakthrough amen
Pls pray that I come up with a topic, bibliography, and start writing my essay for my class tomorrow and that I am disciplined in this process so that I can submit it in full within 3 days thx.