Pls pray for ### his parents and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

DEAR BRETHERN BECAUSE OF YOUR PRAYERS I TALKED WITH MY ### FOR HOURS AND SHE AGREED THAT WE WILL START SEARCHING A GIRL FOR YOU SOON. AND I GOT A RELIEF AFTER TELLING HER THAT WHCH I HAD THIS BURDEN FOR PAST 3-4 YEARS. BUT THEY HAVNT STARTED THE SEARCH YET. I AM FROM BAHRAIN SALARY IS LESS SO I...
Replies
12
Views
164
Father, I, ###, pray. Give all Your goodness to my parents with goodness that is many times greater. Always bestow Your love on them. Give them extra strength to continue to grow and complete their tasks. Do not put them into temptation. Deliver them from evil. I have forgiven all their mistakes...
Replies
12
Views
174
I am from a poor Asian country and I don't work at the moment due to some problems I faced. A professor from a good Japanese university encouraged me to apply to his PhD program. Since the application money is about 180 USD, I had to ask my parents. But my parents refused saying that Japan is...
Replies
12
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,800
Messages
16,792,685
Members
649,405
Latest member
Scriulmunira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom