Pls Pray For ### And ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

cindy

Humble Prayer Partner
Can I please ask for prayer for these two beautiful children. ### and ### had to start at a new school because they had to move interstate for dad's work. They had to leave a lovely school and great friends behind.

God please take ### and ###'s hands. Walk with them every step of the day. God please give them lots of self-confidence so that they make new friends and find their way. God today I want to ask that YOU will please hand-pick lovely friends for ### and ###. God please let the teachers see their talents and lovely personalities and help ### and ### to excel in their new school.

Amen, and thank you God that I know You will be there.

X###
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
I just prayed for these two children and their school experiences to be blessed and for them to be blessings to others so it's a great experience for them. Dear Jesus, line up the right teachers for them and help them meet new friends who love you Lord. I ask in Jesus' name, amen.
 
Phillippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who Strengthens me I have Prayed for this in Jesus name Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray for my father ### age ### ### ### he is Christian but He is under spirti of anger and depression and fear He is under attack of anger spirit he become very agrressive and abusive and very uncomfortable He is fighting at home He is Christian but not going church not allowing worship at...
Replies
10
Views
471
Pls pray for the repairs/turnaround for my condo unit. Pls pray that the repairs move forward smoothly. That I get a reasonable price for repairs and get excellent work done by contractors. I found someone to take care of my wood floor. Pls make sure he contacts me to move this forward. Pls pray...
Replies
9
Views
137
pls for my relationship with ###. ### and i are friends but have not met in person yet. pls pray that when we meet in person in on month that everything goes smoothly and nicely. That we talk and relax and connect and enjoy each other's company. And that this event of us meeting brings us closer...
Replies
10
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,107
Messages
16,796,001
Members
649,652
Latest member
Pleolaroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom