pls my fellow prayers ptay for me ...

Sylvia haulyondjamba

Disciple of Prayer
pls my fellow prayers pray for me so that I forgive those who hearts me so badly. let them just come forth and confess to what they have done to me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, bless me and my child today with love, happiness, joy, grace, productivity, prosperity, love, peace, safety and You being present to guide and keep us from harm. Jesus, bless myself and my child and all the spaces we enter today. Make it safe spaces, Jesus. Do not give anyone any reason...
Replies
15
Views
210
God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for being min my life. God. I am sorry and please forgive me for the wrong I have done. God, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem always. Jesus, I am sorry, and I want to apologize to you, I haven’t been on the right path lately, and I need your guidance...
Replies
10
Views
141
Hello my fellow prayer warriors! I am asking for prayers for my ### month old baby. He was diagnosed with a hernia and needs it surgically repaired. It’s a sad and scary time so I’m praying for comfort and peace and faith & that everything ends up perfectly. Thank you everyone
Replies
4
Views
323
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,461
Messages
16,788,294
Members
649,032
Latest member
Zrxaelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom