Pls man of God help pray for ...

PreciousGold

Disciple of Prayer
Pls man of God help pray for ###'s mental problems. help me pray for my family progress. Finance breakthrough, success, prosperity. promotion in place. praying to have a good soulmate.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God help a depressed man. If he needs it help him get treatment for addiction to drugs as well. Remove generational curses of alcohol addiction his grand father's on his mom's side and his dad's side were both addicted to alcohol. One of the grandfather's was a medicine man in his mother's side...
Replies
7
Views
103
Dear Lord Jesus, 1) pls forgive me again for I have sinned again. Did masturbation again 2) Lord, pls help my friend ### who had endoscopy and colonoscopy. May the results be Your will. 3) Lord, pls help my nephew ###, that he will be able to tackle his mosquito bites problem and groom himself...
Replies
9
Views
304
Dear Lord Jesus, 1) pls forgive me again for I have sinned again. Did masterbation again 2) Lord, pls help my friend ### who had endoscopy and colonoscopy. May the results be Your will. 3) Lord, pls help my nephew ###, that he will be able to tackle his mosquito bites problem and groom himself...
Replies
9
Views
333
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,705
Messages
16,814,162
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom