Pls I've pains in both knees and ...

Saghtan

Disciple of Prayer
Pls I've pains in both knees and spinal injury. Pray for ###, I believe your prayers through my Lord Jesus Christ, ### will get ### healing. Prayers for ### family and children for financial breakthrough Amen 🙏
 
Pls I've pains in both knees and spinal injury. Pray for me, I believe your prayers through my Lord Jesus Christ, I will get my healing. Prayers for my family and children for financial breakthrough Amen 🙏
Prayed. The answer is on the way. However kindly note that God only answers them who follow His word both in letter and Spirit. I encourage you to do so. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, I don't like both my knees to keep popping while I get up or move around my legs. God, please heal both knees without pop to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. I believe you heal my both knees.
Replies
10
Views
390
Please pray for me I have severe pains in my legs in my knees I can't barely walk or stand please pray for my healing for my pain in my back my lower back please pray for my blood pressure I'm going to a lot of stress disorder please pray that my blood pressure would get lower going the right...
Replies
10
Views
494
Lord Jesus, I plead Your precious blood over my younger daughter, cleanse her, shield her with Your supernatural hedge of protection and full armor, and keep her safe as she drives. Lord I ask for Your special guidance, peace, satisfaction and favors with her studies and classes today. Lord...
Replies
10
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,644
Messages
16,801,865
Members
650,163
Latest member
Naeroinath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom