Pls include me in your prayers for ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, He messaged me today and told me that he cannot walk. My heart is worried, and I’m asking everyone who can, please pray for him. 🙏 Lord, please be with my brother right now. Touch his body with Your healing hands, give him strength, and ease whatever pain or weakness he is...
Replies
12
Views
183
I THINK I AM DYING FROM A CARBOHYDRATE DEFICIENCY DUE TO MY INFLAMMMATION. PLEASE PRAY I MAKE IT OUT OF THIS SUCCESSFULLY. I AM VERY WEAK & SCARED. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. THANK YOU.
Replies
12
Views
102
Pls include me in your prayer again for my upcoming speaking exam on Dec 12. It will be a panel discussion and the interviewers will throw different questions regarding the chosen topic for me. This will be my final exam and it will determine if I will be a registered nurse here in Germany. It’s...
Replies
7
Views
446
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,233
Messages
16,797,365
Members
649,786
Latest member
Daexeatar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom