Pls Help Us Jesus

  • Thread starter Thread starter thomastins
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thomastins

Guest
my wife in ###. she have so much of teeth pain now. pls help us Jesus
 
Dear father please help ### wife. give her the relief and find relief from the pain. make the medicine be effective to her. we pray for relief father. Thank you Lord. In Jesus name we pray. amen.
 
Dear Lord, please heal ### of teeth pain. Please bless ### with a perfect health. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Lord please heal and answer this prayer for everything that is said and unsaid. Intervene in the lives of these individuals. In Jesus name Amen

Lord please heal and answer this prayer for everything that is said and unsaid. Intervene in the lives of these individuals. In Jesus name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

These people are being all demanding on me now Lord protect me I want to fire them, but I don’t have another backup right now. What do I do Lord? They’re being too depending on me and they don’t wanna take my orders. They’ve been very difficult these workers please help me.
Replies
9
Views
199
My dear heavenly father I come before your throne of grace right now I'm asking you in the mighty name and Majestic name Holy Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth my Lord and my savior the one who I serve I bring my family before you and I ask you to shatter every Idol in our family every bit of...
Replies
8
Views
252
Dear Heavenly Father, I really do not know what my life is for. Pls clear my mind to know what Your purpose for my life is for. Stress in lot issues, health, family, and other relationships. Also lust issues. I pray in Jesus name Amen
Replies
14
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,268
Messages
16,820,702
Members
651,298
Latest member
Slaeryelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom