Pls help me clar up any understandings ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pls help me let go of hurt and regret. pls help me let go of what could have been had I not been verbally abused or humiliated by my father, or bullied by others. These have left deep traumas and hurt. I am so tired. Pls help me let it go.
Replies
7
Views
342
My lord I'm begging you pls help me complete all my pending jobs and deliver them in proper time without any delay.please help me have a good reputation among my colleagues and management. Always help me be competent in the things I do . Please jesus hear my family's prayers. In the name of lord...
Replies
9
Views
359
Jesus pls help me and thank you lord as there are 1 month and 2 more weeks to leave this agonising job. My employer is making it impossible for me to stay in my current job and I have plans to turn them indue to their constant harassment and insults oh father you hear them and I am applying for...
Replies
6
Views
400
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,116
Messages
16,796,081
Members
649,658
Latest member
Boovale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom