Pls Every Body Help Me And Pray To God

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pray to you, O Lord of mercy, I hear my prayer and let my cry come on to ###, am a sinner, please hear my prayers, please O Lord, give a job and a good husband, please if anybody can see vision help me to pray and see my problems cause this is much for me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m calling out to all believers in our Heavenly Father, God and our Lord and Savior Jesus whom is the Christ; who is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. Please help me to pray for my household, and our financial situations. My husband ### the 2nd, has lost his employment a bit over 1 year...
Replies
11
Views
374
Prayer Warriors! Please help me to pray for my husband and his job. My husband (###) is a RO, and has been getting harassed and put down by his supervisors (###) and (###) who is over his location and office. The issue is that (###) is on probation as a new supervisor, and was in charge of...
Replies
15
Views
766
Back in July 2022, I posted a prayer request for help. I explained the issues, and went into complete detail. Here is what I posted. **************************************************************** “Good morning / Afternoon Prayer Warriors, I need your help! Things have been going wrong for my...
Replies
8
Views
478
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,796
Messages
16,803,634
Members
650,306
Latest member
Klioruanran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom