Pls ### am very sick I have ###, ###, ### ...

Pls am very sick I have hypertension, heart failure, kidney problem, movement in d body. pls i want d man of God to pray for me
My the sun of righteousness rise with healing in his wings to heal you in Jesus name amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Could you please pray that a local friend will be provided for me to go with me to some local doctor's appointments? I would appreciate the moral support and the companionship very much as I am super scared right now to go alone. Thanks so much everyone for your prayers for me in Jesus's Name. I...
Replies
10
Views
401
I miss my mom, oldest brother, and cat. I have dreams about crying about them; it's very sad. I wish I spent time with my oldest brother before he passed. We didn't because we lived 1000 miles away from each other when my mom was alive. He traveled and did not see me or my mom, which made...
Replies
8
Views
334
I am very sick, and need prayer. Pray that God will deliver me from the spirit of sickness my name is ###.
Replies
10
Views
414
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,494
Messages
16,788,580
Members
649,058
Latest member
Astoelorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom