Pliz pray for God to open His ways for ###

Immaphy

Disciple of Prayer
Pliz pray for God to open His ways for ### to clear debts, and have a stable business, In Jesus Name.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God bless all those who at their knees Praying for me, I Believe and Trust God for a Miracle, In Jesus Mighty Name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've been in sober living for over 3 years now and I absolutely love it here but I feel like I want to have my own home soon and I thought about moving back in with my parents but I have never had my own place and I'll be ### next month and I have been trying to save money but everything is so...
Replies
9
Views
185
Dear Brother in Christ, Grace and peace to you in the precious name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. My name is ###, a Christian from ###, ###. I humbly request your prayers during a very difficult season in my life. My family has experienced many hardships. My father suffered from...
Replies
11
Views
176
Please help me find the strength to keep going, I’m genuinely trying my best to become a productive member of society and give back to my community. I had a job interview today at a good place that helps people struggling get back on their feet. I would really appreciate it if you would be so...
Replies
8
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,775
Messages
16,780,895
Members
648,337
Latest member
Cliertuorland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom