Pleases Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamajill

Prayer Partner
Lord you know my heart and the blue feelings I have in it today. I pray for strength lord to do the things in my life and be a light of your love to the world. I lift up my husband and the rest of my children lord for you to guide and strengthen to day in Jesus name I pray.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pleases pray for my tooth ### to be healed complete so i don't loose it Father i pray for a miracle upon myself and the reader today in JESUS name amen
Replies
10
Views
453
Pleases pray for ### and ###. Please pray I move on and not hurt so much or think about it. I still love ### but the only thing I can do is pray.
Replies
8
Views
335
Lord please please have your way in ### mind body soul. Life in Jesus Christ name Jesus appear to ### in his dreams visions in a powerful real way now no delay save save ### fill him with your holy spirit now in Jesus Christ I decree and declare ### my husband asks asks Jesus Christ into his...
Replies
6
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom