Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I am so lost. Let’s say I’m at a point in my life where I’m unlucky in different aspects. The hurt is numbing me, but I don’t want to give up on life. I am trying my very best, please keep guiding me forward. Please let me live longer to serve You better through my profession and...
Replies
11
Views
169
I’ve gone through a ton of hurt the by people around me and it’s caused me to be very bitter. I have to be around them everyday and it takes a toll on me heavily that I carry this bitterness especially when I see them. I feel like a prisoner and I want out. It’s affecting every aspect of my life...
Replies
10
Views
171
Please keep me in your prayers please. Pray my situation gets better. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,267
Messages
16,809,035
Members
650,676
Latest member
Morierdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom