Please Yahweh remove cause that is hurting ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly I come to you in Jesus name asking God that you remove this strange woman from my marriage and restore husband love for me his wife of ### years. Father you said ask and it shall be given i Jesus name. Lord I declare Psalms 35 over this un Godly relationship, lord fight with thoes that...
Replies
8
Views
345
Please Yahweh give peace to my children to overcome the fear of their father attacking and killing us. Despite him hurting them in the past, please help them to know you are now proactively protecting them.
Replies
6
Views
448
Please pray for me, my teeth have been hurting on and off. It's not bad, and I can't afford to get my teeth removed. Please pray that I find a job soon and I pray that I come up with the money to get my teeth removed. God, please bless us all and give us what we need and pray that we get health...
Replies
8
Views
302
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,973
Messages
16,805,529
Members
650,442
Latest member
Pnduymir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom