please urgent prayer request please pray for the ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
please urgent prayer request please pray for the council to fit new gas central heating in my flat asap please pray for my flat every room to be a lot a lot warmer for my body to be warmer and for my electricity bill to be a lot lower in Jesus name
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please urgent prayers for my son ###. I feel so helpless today. My faith is being tested. Oh Dear God please hear a mother's prayer. Please make my son happy and better. oh Dear God please let me hear his laughter. Please make him well. I ask in Jesus name. Amen. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
10
Views
269
My dearly beloved mother went home to be with the Lord on ###. While I was still overwhelmed with grief, my family began urging me to settle her estate just two days after her passing and even on the day of her funeral. This left me deeply heartbroken. It wasn't until the past two weeks that I...
Replies
12
Views
413
Today I commit to continue my job search through tears. Right now I’m in such a desperate place and need to find a job. Right now financial obligations are weighing me down and I feel so sad. Every time I apply to jobs and do not get a response, I start to feel depressed and anxious. A mountain...
Replies
6
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,623
Messages
16,790,243
Members
649,181
Latest member
Dwozaergate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom