Please touch and agree with me that God will ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please touch and agree with me that God will have mercy on me for what I have done. That God will forgive me and help me not to do it again.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God said 3 times in the Bible I will not, I will not, I will not ever fail you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray and agree for me that any oppression or bondage on my life is broken. That my children open their eyes to the truth and not believe the lies that they are being fed, any illusions, manipulation be broken and that they remember how I loved and cared for them. That evil will be exposed...
Replies
6
Views
123
Touch and agree with me in the Holy Spirit. 🙏God, I touch and agree in the Holy Spirit with The Encourager. God, in Your timing, bless her with a new God hand-picked easy assignments. God let the assignments be close to her home, or she can do over the phone, and good hours. God use her on these...
Replies
9
Views
247
Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You today with a heavy heart, carrying the hurt and frustration of feeling forgotten and unseen in my workplace. Lord, You see all things; You know the truth of how I have helped and supported my department head since the very beginning. You know the labor...
Replies
11
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,233
Messages
16,797,365
Members
649,786
Latest member
Daexeatar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom