Please thank and pray that Jesus will save my ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

janeymay79

Disciple of Prayer
Please thank and pray that Jesus will save ### and restore our marriage. Thank you!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I come crying to all you faithful to help me in my dire need to save my marriage from separation. Help my wife to get rid of whatever fear and anger she has towards continuing in this relationship and bring me home now. Help her to see doubt and regret in her decisions. I repent for my part in...
Replies
12
Views
232
Lord Jesus Christ my name is ### ### ### ### and I'm repent to you for killing myself. I repent for whatever happened. I am honestly deeply remorseful. I repent for sinning against you Lord Jesus Christ. I'm asking to be saved from the Athenian and any other person. I repent for anything I...
Replies
9
Views
341
Dear Lord could you make our life as one could you let my wife ### know I love her could you let her know the divorce is no option I came to ### and we want you to hold our marriage sacred please stop letting the enemy attack us and let us get our life together under God Jesus name amen
Replies
7
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,144
Members
648,001
Latest member
Toonkuorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom