Please Take Time To Pray For Me And ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
I ask you to please take the time to pray for ### and ###, for God's will to be done concerning us being in love with each other and being in each other's lives.

Thank You,

###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, please take me to heaven. Please. I am tired of living in a community where I had to surrender my child to never see him again. Where I have had to be hazed by a community repeatedly. Where I have been used over and over. These people are wicked. You know my battles. They make it harder...
Replies
10
Views
186
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 85:8: I will listen to what God the LORD says; he promises peace to his people, his faithful servants— but let them not turn to folly. Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Psalm 85:8, the psalmist takes a posture of listening...
Replies
7
Views
343
I fell into lust, but, I pray for everyone on here, amen! I also pray for those who are going through a test, amen! In Jesus name, amen!
Replies
9
Views
93
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,215
Messages
16,797,216
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom