PLEASE TAKE ME HOME. I don't want to be here anymore. I don't know

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-1960
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-1960

Guest
PLEASE TAKE ME HOME. I don't want to be here anymore. I don't know what you want me to do. I feel as though I am faithful yet every time I turn around you are throwing more at me. "More than I can handle?" You say you will never give me too much. ### bulging disks, burned tissue, constant back pain, blindness, nerve damage, bleeding ulcers, esophagitis, infections, cancer. No insurance to deal with any of it. How much can one person deal with in one body with no money to help it all? Why don't you just take me home?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray God gives me the strength to walk away from my marriage and not look back in Jesus name It’s not fixable i’ve made mistakes and my wife hates me we get along and it’s back to arguing when’s she mad she makes comments like you only want me for maid and sex because i don’t always pick...
Replies
12
Views
127
I don't want to be constantly depressed and anxious. I thought it would get better when Jesus saved me but it didn't. I'm still suffering every day and I don't want to. I don't want to be constantly depressed and suffer from anxiety attacks. Please pray for my freedom.
Replies
10
Views
175
I do not want to be a dad because it is not my position and it is too much for me.
Replies
9
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,789
Messages
16,803,585
Members
650,303
Latest member
Astetarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom