please take away my pain and heal my lungs

Status
Not open for further replies.
God is the greatest physician. May the Lord cover you with His precious blood and heal you. In Jesus Name. Amen
 
Lord, you know ###'s hurt. You know how they have been struggling day after day. Please fill them with your holy breath and ease their pain.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Do that I may know Joy and love. Help me be the good in the world. Don’t let me wallow in self pity. Turn my thoughts to love and joy and kindness. Forgive me for where I’ve done wrong. Give me strength to do better and to live my life to the fullest. Remove fear so I can give back to those...
Replies
7
Views
179
Dear Lord, please take away the pain I am feeling today. I pray for a peaceful week ahead. Lord, enough of these trials—I surrender everything to You. Please give me strength, comfort, and peace. In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
308
Dear Lord, please take away the pain I am feeling today. I pray for a peaceful week ahead. Lord, enough of these trials—I surrender everything to You. Please give me strength, comfort, and peace. In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,876
Messages
16,816,044
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom