PLEASE SUPPORT ME WITH THIS PRAYER IMPORTANT TO ME ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
PLEASE SUPPORT ME WITH THIS PRAYER IMPORTANT TO ME I PRAY IN JESUS CHRIST NAME THAT I WILL NEVER EVER AGAIN TAKE A ### PHOGRPHES IN JESUS NAME I PRAY IN JESUS ANME THAT EVERY TIME IGET MY PHOTOGRAPHE TAKEN I WILL LOOK TOTAL STUNNING AMZING IN ALL PHOGRAPHES FROM NOW ON THAT I WILL BE AMAZED AND I CAN PUT IN FRAMES LORD BLESS ME TO BE REALLY PHOGENICE BLESS ME TO TAKE A STUNNING OUT STAND PHOGRAPHES WITH ALL CAMERS I PRAY EVERY TIME I GET MY PICTURE TOOK THE PICTURES WILL TURN OUT TOTALLY STUNNING AMZING THAT I WILL BE TOTALY AMAZED LORD JESUS GRANT JME THE PICTURES OF MY SELF PHOGRAPHES I DESIRE EXEED MY EXPECATIONS IN JESUS NAME ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

On Sunday (tomorrow) I have to open the church service. Please support me in prayer! May Heavenly Father help me to wake up on time and go to church early (at least 15 - 20 minutes before the service starts). Let us pray that Heavenly Father will give me abundant wisdom, the guidance of the Holy...
Replies
8
Views
350
Hello everyone, Ive experienced several dark days in recent years. I’m asking for prayer support in the name of Jesus Christ. There are people who seek to drag me down and I can’t hold up against it. I don’t bother or disrupt anyone. Lord please fight my battles. I’m facing financial struggles...
Replies
5
Views
289
Please support me in prayer, because my neighbor who lives next to my house has always disturbed the peace of my family for more than ### years. Thanks ###
Replies
5
Views
335
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,748
Messages
16,814,655
Members
650,990
Latest member
Soewood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom