Please strong prayers for my ###

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son ### isn't doing well. Please strong prayers for his healing. Please ask God if I could please hear him laugh tonight. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
11
Views
185
Please strong prayers for God to protect us and our homes and trees. Please pray that these horrible storms miss us and if God allows us to please keep power and no sirens. Please pray for us. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
8
Views
198
GROUNDSHAKING PRAYERS FOR MY PROTECTION & SAFETY. AMEN. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR DAILY PRAYERS.
Replies
9
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,035
Messages
16,818,030
Members
651,148
Latest member
Shriowick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom