Please strengthen ME LORD JESUS, please place all the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beloved

Servant
Please strengthen ME LORD JESUS, please place all the right people in my path as I go about my day, I desperately need assistance with the HORRID WORK SITUATION, I am praying for DELIVERANCE as it is affecting my health in negative aspects now, I cannot continue at this pace as my health declines, both physically and mentally, the strain has taken its toll, please provide all the necessary people to aid ME in a new claim for disability as I have been initially denied my first time applying, I am told most applicants are turned down the first time, I cannot afford a lawyer, so please aid ME so I will be approved this next attempt, THANKING you Jesus for this victory in advance, beloved
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord - I’m praying that if it is your will that my husband and I will separate then I will really accept it. Today is the worst day for maltreatment .. swearing and yelling at me, blaming me, verbally abusing me, banging the door at the house. For some reason I cannot bear it anymore … so...
Replies
6
Views
126
Dear Heavenly Father, Please strengthen me today to resist temptation, live righteously, make good decisions and exemplify Jesus in word and action. Amen
Replies
13
Views
448
Lore Lord please please please strengthen me in mighty power for this dentist appointment today I pray please Lord I will not not be nervous at all let your peace rule in my whole body give me all the right words to say please to my dentist melt his heart towards me and please please give him...
Replies
9
Views
370
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,376
Messages
16,810,378
Members
650,760
Latest member
Tyruundale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom