Please stop the madness. I really am ...

pounce

Beloved of All
Please stop the madness. I really am tired of people hating each other.
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!

*Please click on each link below and pray the prayers*
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father. How can you continue to let my torture go on. I'm tired and have been sleeping too long. Unable to find time to feed myself, and take care of my health. Lord stop the madness and make my husband stop the divorce and work toward a reconciliation. Please Lord I feel you are...
Replies
8
Views
280
Dear Lord Jesus, Please get people to stop asking me about my job at the zoo. I don’t wanna tell them what I’m going through but sometimes I wish I could. Please get them to stop asking me and if they wanna know, they can always ask my parents so they can ask the pastor. I don’t mind them...
Replies
11
Views
205
An event center moved in our neighborhood over a year ago. We are tormented with loud music 7 days a week from 9 am til 2 in the morning. ### music with loud base. The ordinances in city and county cannot stop or fine them, or sheriff or constable can’t stop or fine them. We have asked them to...
Replies
10
Views
355
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,269
Messages
16,797,606
Members
649,824
Latest member
Lyrairdorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom