PLEASE STOP THE HACKING STOP INTERFERING AND ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
PLEASE STOP THE HACKING STOP INTERFERING AND SPYING IN JESUS NAME.. A GROUP OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN INTERFERING WITH MY CELL PHONES EFFICIENCY AND IT MUST STOP IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS BOOST ###
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray to God to stop this evil harassment by my creepy old next door neighbour who keeps finding ways to hack all my phones and my other devices including my home wifi and my laptop. This has been going on for years. Pls pray that God would intervene and stop this hacking immediately. I pray...
Replies
11
Views
671
Father God I thank you that you are an omnipresent God. Father you know that every time I create a new email for safety reasons ### ### the man that has been abusing me has been hacking into my emails and stealing from me. Father God because of what he and his associates have been doing I cannot...
Replies
9
Views
536
Having long wait times again on phone this is so annoying and frustrating when I have urgent appts and all week please help us Lord and get status of all these urgent outcomes and calls, urgently please bring us mighty peace and protection in everything stop all abuses Lord Jesus Christ amen
Replies
8
Views
285
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,033
Messages
16,806,403
Members
650,489
Latest member
Stionar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom