Please Stand With Me I Need A Breakthrough

  • Thread starter Thread starter vonebrown
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vonebrown

Guest
I was engaged to be married this year. But I noticed a negative change in my fiancee. I prayed so hard for him, others have prayed, but well still no change, well I take that back he grew worse. Anyway, I just couldn't take it no more, so I broke it off with him on Valentine's Day. Even though he tried to reach out to me, I just have to stay strong. He has cheated, lied, used, and abused me. I have been through so much in my life to where I just can't go back. I know it's the right thing to do, but it hurts so bad. I need God to move in this situation. To heal and deliver me and the trauma that I went through. Please pray for his salvation, healing, and deliverance. His name is ###. I placed him on this site many times. Please, if you can stand with me and for me for this man. I still love him, but I can't no longer allow the devil to run my life.
 
I pray that with each passing day this cross you bear will get lighter. I pray for the healing of your heart. Know that it gets better and I pray that you will have the patience to discover how much better it will be. May the Lord bless you and your path. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would really appreciate your prayers during this season. I have been carrying a lot quietly, and honestly, there are moments when I feel tired, overwhelmed and uncertain about how everything will come together. I am still trusting God, but I need His strength, peace, provision, wisdom and...
Replies
9
Views
136
I would really appreciate your prayers during this season. I have been carrying a lot quietly, and honestly, I have felt emotionally, mentally and spiritually tired. I am still trusting God, but I really need His strength, peace and direction. Please pray with me for: - My walk with God — that I...
Replies
13
Views
404
Heavenly Father please pray for me a safe clean and convenient affordable apartment to move in by this Friday? Father that I also ass that the apartment that I'm moving to be conveniently commutable to my new job? Father God you know that what has happened to me is mean spirited and pure evil...
Replies
7
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,033
Messages
16,817,997
Members
651,145
Latest member
Galairtar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom